"Un ranchero muy macho" Teacher's Guide includes 44 lesson plans designed for 60-minute classes. Teachers can adjust the content of the lessons according to the allotted class time. This Guide contains a complete section on how to use the TPRS method (Total Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling), class lessons, and a section on suggested homework assignments.
Each lesson contains the following:
- The class objective
- Suggested materials to bring to class
- Grammatical structures to perform TPR (Total Physical Response)
- Suggested gestures to perform TPR
- Personalized questions and answers sections (PQA)
- Personalized mini situations (PMS)
- Engaging activities/games to review structures
- Extra vocabulary
- Seven reading lessons
- A cultural lesson about Mexico
- A grammar lesson on interrogative pronouns, reflexive verbs, comparative tenses, superlative tenses, suffix "ente" and future tense in Spanish
The appendix contains a list of games that can be used with the vocabulary being taught.